Mapa Professional keeps you informed about Covid-19 situation
How to take off reusable gloves safetly
Mapa Professional guides you step by step to remove your reusable gloves safely and protect you from chemical* or biological* hazards.
Follow all the actions as shown in the picture below and remember:
- The gloves are personal. Do not lend them to another person. You can identify them with a marker at the top of the cuff for example.
- Put your gloves on with clean & dry hands
- Inspect the gloves before using them
- Avoid jewellery & long nails
- Wash your gloves (to avoid risk of contamination)
- Take off your gloves if they are damaged and dispose of
* Depending on the glove you use, please see the technical data sheet to know the proper use & the standards
Especially designed for protection of electronic device from ElectroStatic Discharge (ESD)
Mapa Professional guides you step by step to remove your disposable gloves safely and protect you from chemical* or biological* hazards.