- A seamless plaited glove for a maximum comfort, dexterity and flexibility while providing optimal cut protection (Cut level ISO B)
- Extended use guaranteed by our exclusive process RESICOMFORT. Proven breathability, flexibility and durability of the coating.
- Free of harmful substances: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, DMF Free
- Dermatologically approved
- Can be used with touch devices & touch screen
- Silicone free to prevent traces, defects on metal sheet and glass prior to painting
- Washable 1 time at 40°C without any alteration on performances*.
- Cut level easy to identify thanks to the marking on the back of the glove.
*Tests carried out on unworn gloves (i.e. in new condition) which differs from the reality in the field.
- Handling and sorting small, sharp parts
Construction Industry (Carpenters/Joiners)
- Installing steel structures
Construction Industry (Heating engineers/Plumbers)
- Handling metal parts
Construction Industry (Roofers/Tilers/Glazers)
- Laying tiles, inserts, frames or zinc sheeting
- Handling cardboard and paper
- CAT. 2
- ISO 13997:
|Material||Nitrile foam sandy|
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from HDPE fibres|
|Exterior Finish||Reinforced grip|
|Size||6 7 8 9 10 11|