- Cut and oilproof up to knuckle, repeals oil penetration, reduce dermatitis while ensuring cut protection
- Grip and Proof coating ensures an excellent grip in oily environments. It also reduces muscle fatigue and boosts your productivity
- Excellent abrasion resistance due to nitrile coating
- Previous name: Krynit Grip and Proof 599
- Available in vending machine packaging
- Screwing and bolting
- Machining parts using cutting oil
- Handling untrimmed parts or sheet metal
- Handling sheet metal
- Handling oily mechanical parts
- Handling and sorting small, sharp parts
- Engine part assembly
- Maintenance in wet environments (water, oil, greases, hydrocarbons)
- Cutting and stamping metal
- ISO 13997:
|Material||Nitrile GRIP&PROOF coating|
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from HDPE fibres|
|Exterior Finish||Ventilated back|
|Size||7 8 9 10 11|
Instructions for use
It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at workplace may differ from the «CE»-type tests.
- It is not recommended for persons sensitized to dithiocarbamates and to natural latex (wrist with elastic natural rubber).
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
- Inspect the gloves for cracks or snags before reusing them.
- Nor to use them next to moving machinery
Store the glove in their original packaging protected from heat, light and humidity
Caution : using the gloves or submitting them to a cleaning or laundering process that is not specifically recommended can alter their performance levels.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).