- Excellent life of duration thanks to an abrasion resistant coating
- Excellent resistance to greases
- Previous name: Krynit 563
- Pressing metal, handling metal sheets
- Mechanical maintenance
- Handling cardboard and paper
- Waste collection and handling
Construction Industry (Metalworkers/Locksmiths)
- Handling sheet metal
- ISO 13997:
|Colour||Black / Grey|
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from HDPE fibres|
|Exterior Finish||Ventilated back|
|Size||7 8 9 10 11|
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at workplace may differ from the "CE"-type tests.
- It is not recommended for persons sensitized to dithiocarbamates or thiazoles to use these gloves.
- Nor to use them next to moving machinery.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
- Inspect the gloves for cracks or snags before reusing them.
Store the glove in their original packaging protected from heat, light and humidity.
Caution: improper use of the gloves or submitting them to a cleaning or laundering process that is not specifically recommended can alter their performance levels.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).