- Excellent cut resistance on all parts of the glove. Reinforced protection of the fore-arm thanks to its longer cuff.
- Good resistance to wear and good puncture resistance (barbs) due to leather palm.
- Reinforced crotch between thumb and forefinger
- Silicone free to prevent traces, defects on metal sheet and glass prior to painting
- Dry cleaning: Up to 5 times without any alteration on performances* to extend glove lifespan, reduce costs and waste
- Metal working
- Handling untrimmed parts or sheet metal
- Handling sheet metal
- Handling parts post-press
- Cutting strips (plasma etc.)
- CAT. 2
- ISO 13997:
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from HDPE fibres|
|Exterior Finish||Leather layer on palm with reinforced thumb / index|
|Size||7 8 9 10 11|
Multi-purpose glove combining protection against cuts, liquids and contact heat up to 100°C